7th June 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th in ISC board with 62.9%

i have passd my 12 in ISC borad and igot62.9% can i get addmmison in college....have studied in gujrat but me from....other state

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 12th ISC for 10th NIOS candidate?
  2. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  3. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
  4. How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th ISC Board exam and secure admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  5. Which college or University we can do Graduation in Archaeology after completion of 12th standard from ISC board?
  6. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  7. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  8. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  9. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
  10. Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?
  11. Which is more valuable board between ISC or CBSE?
  12. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  14. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is easier to score marks in Higher Secondary?
  15. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  16. Can I continue with 10th ISC or change board to CBSE?
  17. Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?
  18. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
9th June 2015, 11:56 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th in ISC board with 62.9%

I will be addressing your case step by step.
See, since the competition is mainly in the top universities so I will be telling a little bit about the Delhi university and its cut off marks and then move to other universities.
For the colleges of Delhi University of North Campus namely-
- Hindu
- St. Stephens
- Kirorimal
- Gargi college
- Venkatesh
the minimum percentage that you need in your boards is 90%.
This I am taking about the 2nd or 3rd cut off list.

If you want to get sure in the 1st cut off list itself then, you should at least get around 93-95% marks in your intermediate.

then comes the South campus where you will get easily admission with marks ranging from 80% - 90%.

but since your marks are even less then this, so unfortunately i have to say that Delhi university or any other government university might not be able to provide a seat. You will have to satisfy yourself with any of the private university. Some of the good private universities, i am mentioning below. You can consider them-
- The Bapatla College of Arts and Science
- The Adoni Arts and Science College
- University Arts & Science College
- Tikkavarapu Rami Reddy Government Degree College
- V. R. S. & Y. R. N. College
- V V & M Aided Degree College
- V. S. R. Government Degree College
- V. S. R. & N. V. R. College
- Vemulapalli Kodanda Ramaiah College
- V. V. Giri Government Kalasala
- Viswa Kavi Vemana Government Degree College
- Visakha Government Degree College for Women
- Y. A. Government Degree College for Women
8th August 2020, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th in ISC board with 62.9%

Yes,can I get admission in bsc with67% marks in CBSE12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?