2nd August 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any engineering college in Indore? I have scored 53% in 12th

I have got 53% in 12th, but my total of pcm is below 45% , can I get admission in any engg..collage in indore

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Gujarati College of Indore? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission in Radio Engineering? I am pursuing B.E from Swami Vivekanand college of engineering Indore
  3. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  4. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  5. Date of announcement MP PET engineering entrance results? I have scored 57 marks in AIEEE
  6. In which college of Indore I will get admission if scored 38 marks in CMAT?
  7. Can I get admission in LD engineering college in Ahmedabad?
  8. Can I get admission in Sgsits college in Indore? I have scored 53 marks in CGPET
  9. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Indore? I've passed PET exam with good score
  10. List of IT colleges in Indore to pursue my studies? I have scored 56% in CBSE 12th board
  11. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
  12. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  13. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore?
  14. Scope of Agriculture/Forestry/Horticultural courses?
  15. Can I get admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 43% in Gujarat? I have scored 53% in 12th Gujarat board
  16. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  17. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
15th June 2016, 05:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any engineering college in Indore? I have scored 53% in 12th

** For good engineering college you are not eligible to get admission in any engineering college in Indore after 53% in 12th.

** You need to score minimum of 65% in class 12th after that you are eligible to get admission in good engineering collge.

** Some of the college are available in INDOR they give admission to you after scored 53% in 12th so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for private engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?