29th August 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Gujarati College of Indore?

I have passed 12th this year and i want to take admission in PMB Gujrati college of Indore so can I get the admission in this college now and how I get the admission plzz tell me its really very important for me plzz replyy me fast....

1st June 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Gujarati College of Indore?

How to get admmision in pmb gujarati commerce college indore
10th June 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I want get admission m.com in Indore please send details related m.com .

my email id is : [email protected]
7th June 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in your college plz sir tell me what is procedure required for admission in your college
29th July 2019, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Can i get direct admission for bsc general in this college
13th June 2023, 07:01 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To get admission in Gujarati College of Indore, also known as P.M.B. Gujarati Commerce College, you will need to follow the admission procedure set by the college. Here is a general guide on how to get admission:

Check Eligibility: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the desired course. For example, for undergraduate courses like B.Com, you may need to have completed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.

Obtain Application Form: Visit the official website of Gujarati College of Indore or collect the application form from the college campus. The application form may be available online or in person.

Fill out the Application: Fill out the application form with accurate details. Provide all the necessary information, including personal details, educational qualifications, contact information, and any other details as required.

Attach Documents: Attach the required documents along with the application form. These documents may include:

Mark sheets or transcripts of previous qualifying examinations
Transfer certificate (if applicable)
Character certificate
Caste certificate (if applicable)
Passport-sized photographs
It is important to check the specific document requirements mentioned by the college.

Submit the Application: Submit the completed application form and the attached documents to the designated submission point. Follow the instructions provided by the college regarding the submission process and deadlines.

Admission Process: The college will conduct its admission process based on the merit or entrance examination (if applicable) for the respective courses. The selection criteria and process may vary depending on the course and the college's policies.

Merit List and Counseling: The college will publish a merit list based on the academic performance or entrance examination scores. If counseling is part of the admission process, shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling sessions, interviews, or document verification.

Document Verification: Once selected, you may be required to visit the college for document verification. Carry the original documents along with their photocopies for verification purposes.

Fee Payment: Pay the admission fees within the specified timeline to confirm your admission. The college will provide the fee structure and payment instructions.

It is important to note that the admission process and requirements can vary each year. Therefore, it is advisable to visit the official website of Gujarati College of Indore or contact the college directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their admission process, specific requirements, and important dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?