6th June 2012, 07:12 PM
moaiyed1

List of IT colleges in Indore to pursue my studies? I have scored 56% in CBSE 12th board

Iam TAHA PIYHEWAN AND HAVE SCORED 49 MADKS IN PET 2012 AND 56% IN CBSE 12th BOARD. Please suggest me IT colleges of Indore to pursue my studies.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  2. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  3. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  4. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  5. Which Board to choose for better percentile between MP board or CBSE board?
  6. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  7. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  8. Best colleges for B.Com honors after scoring 92.2% in 12th CBSE? What is the cutoff?
  9. List of top colleges in Indore and Bhopal? I have scored 83% in 12th and 70 marks in PET
  10. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  11. How can I join B.E after securing 81% in 12th board examination
  12. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission in a good college on the basis of my 12th board marks?
  16. Is CBSE Board awarding scholarship of Rs. 25,000 to 12th qualified candidate?
  17. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  18. Best colleges of fashion designing in Indore? I am studying in 12th CBSE
15th April 2015, 09:35 PM
anju777

Default Re: List of IT colleges in Indore to pursue my studies? I have scored 56% in CBSE 12th board

List of IT Colleges in Indore:

1.Institute of Engineering & Technology
2.Shri G S institute of Technology & science
3.IIT-Indore
4.Medi-caps Institute of science & Technology
5.Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology & science
6.Institute of Engineering & science
7.Star Academy of Technology & Management
8.Shri Govindaram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science
1st July 2015, 12:50 AM
Tai 1

Default Re: List of IT colleges in Indore to pursue my studies? I have scored 56% in CBSE 12th board

Top IT Colleges in Indore:

Medi-caps Institute of science & Technology

Institute of Engineering & Technology

Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology & science

Shri Govindaram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science

IIT-Indore

Institute of Engineering & science

Star Academy of Technology & Management

Shri G S institute of Technology & science
5th July 2015, 01:26 AM
Krishna 4

Top IT Colleges in Indore:-

Medi-caps Institute of science & Technology

Shri Govindaram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science

Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology & science

Institute of Engineering & Technology

Institute of Engineering & science

Shri G S institute of Technology & science

Star Academy of Technology & Management

IIT-Indore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?