29th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for 2nd year admission for B.E? List of institutes in Mumbai and Pune?

Sir I want know the procedure of 2nd year admission for B.E along with the list of institute in mumbai & pune which includes electrical engg

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  2. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  3. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  4. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering?
  5. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  6. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
  7. Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  8. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  9. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  10. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university for direct second year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  12. Cutoff list of 2nd year engineering college in Mumbai and Pune? -- [New]
  13. Universities or colleges offering B.A in Geology?
  14. How to take admission in BBA course in Mumbai? Names of the institutes?
  15. Cutoff list of Pune, Mumbai and Nagpur universities for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  16. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission into engineering?
  17. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  18. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year computer engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?
15th August 2012, 08:14 PM
ad55

Default Re: Procedure for 2nd year admission for B.E? List of institutes in Mumbai and Pune?

If you have a diploma then you can get admission straight in the second year through lateral entry for that you would have to pass an exam,there are many colleges in mumbai that offer this facility
1.mumbai university
2.KSOU
3Galgotia university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?