22nd July 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication?

Now I am worried about my career. Actually I am a student of Diploma Engineering and studying Electronics and Telecommunication branch. I want to know what are the courses available for me after completing this Diploma course? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  2. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  3. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  4. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  6. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  7. Entrance exams available to study MS(Robotics) in Japan for Electronics & Telecommunication student?
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  9. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  11. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  12. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Electronics and Communication student?
  14. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  16. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  17. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication

26th July 2016, 01:56 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am worried about my career. Actually I am a student of Diploma Engineering and studying Electronics and Telecommunication branch. I want to know what are the courses available for me after completing this Diploma course? Please tell me asap.
Ideally you should pursue B.Tech in ECE through lateral entry. A bachelor's degree will open up more opportunities in front of you both in terms of job and higher studies.

Here's a list of some short term courses that you can try to boost your career:-
  • Certificate program in VLSI design engineering (Physical Design or Logic Design)
  • Diploma in VLSI Design (6 months)
  • Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design (4 months)
  • VLSI System Design (50 weeks)
  • Advance Diploma in Embedded System Design
  • Certificate course in Embedded Systems (5 months)
  • Diploma in Embedded microcontrollers and processors (3 months)
  • Certificate courses in Real Time Operating System
  • Microcontrollers and Embedded C (1 month)
  • Advanced Diploma in Real Time Operating Systems (6 months)
  • Diploma in Embedded Systems Design-DESD (24 weeks)
  • Advanced Diploma in Embedded System (4 months)
  • Advanced Certificate Course in Embedded System DesignWireless and Mobile communications (50 weeks)
  • Advanced Wireless Communications (3 months)

31st July 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication?

I have completed BE in electronics and telecommunication. I want to do job from home and i want to start my own business. How can i achieve this goal?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?