27th March 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University?

Want to pursue distance B.Tech from Jadavpur university, Kolkata. What can be there for diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  2. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Details on doing distance course after diploma from Jadavpur University?
  4. List of competitive exams which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Can I apply for RTO jobs being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  13. Can an ELNE diploma holder take admission in COEP for extc? I'm a diploma holder in Electronics engineering and want to get admisison in COEP college for degree
  14. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  15. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Is Electronics and telecommunication diploma holder eligible for SSC exam?
  17. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  18. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Want to pursue distance B.Tech from Jadavpur university, Kolkata. What can be there for diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering?

Yes, diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering candidate can apply for B.E Electronics and Telecommunication course through lateral entry mode at Jadavpur University. Candidates who have completed the three years diploma in the relevant subject with at least 45% marks can apply for the admission to the BE course at Jadavpur University. Candidates will be admitted to the course through the WB-The Joint Entrance Examination Lateral Entry (JELET) and they should secure a decent rank to get a seat in Jadavpur University. The Jadavpur University website link is Click Here
28th March 2017, 09:30 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University?

Yes, he/she holder can get admission in Jadavpur University after completion of diploma course and appearing in LEET examination. However, if a person wishes to get admission in Jadavpur for further studies after Diploma, he/she should try to score quite good in their examination in order to stand a chance for admission and carry on with studies further.
29th March 2017, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering, you are eligible for B.Tech degree in Jdavpur University through lateral entry exam.

But you can apply here only regular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?