3rd April 2012, 04:48 PM
kabirr76

Can I get admission in Civil Engineering diploma at an age of 25 years?

Sir,

I am 25 years old can I get admission in civil engineering diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Civil Engineering diploma at an age of 25 years?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering at the age of 27 years?
  3. What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Need guidance about doing Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture at 41 years age? -- [New]
  5. Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Can i study Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence at the age fo 49 years?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  10. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  12. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  14. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  15. Last 10 years question papers of Diploma in Civil Engineering
  16. How to get diploma in civil engineering after passing PUC before 3 years with an aggregate of 62 years?
  17. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  18. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
12th July 2012, 03:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Civil Engineering diploma at an age of 25 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabirr76 View Post
Sir,

I am 25 years old can I get admission in civil engineering diploma

If you are seeking to pursue Diploma program from any of the recognized Institution, through distance mode, then there is no such age limit.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions offering Diploma Program in Civil Engineering through distance mode, along with eligibility criteria:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Candidate must have passed the Xth standard either with 55% marks with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or 10+2 with science stream or Certificate of Draughtsman from ITI or 2 years of working experience in constructions industry in any capacity. Candidate must be working in any construction organization or in other related organisation employing similar manpower. The minimum duration to complete the program is three years.

Karnataka State Open University

Candidate must have passed the Xth standard with Mathematics. The duration of the program is three years.

However, candidate looking to pursue the Diploma program through regular mode should contact the admission authority of the Institute of Concern. The Eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through regular mode is a pass in Xth with Science and Mathematics.

To get detail information one may refer to the official website of the Institute of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?