27th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering? Can you please give me the correct information on this? Is the percentage different for different colleges are it's the same throughout?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma?
  4. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  6. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  8. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  9. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  10. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  11. Can I do B.Arch if I am a diploma in holder in civil engineering? What percentage is the eligibility for B.Arch lateral entry?
  12. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  13. Required percentage for me in Diploma in Electronics to be eligible for Lateral Entry?
  14. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  15. Result of openmat exam which was held on 7/02/2010?
  16. How to do B.E Civil engineering after diploma?
  17. How much percentage is required for civil engineering college in Diploma?
  18. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
27th April 2015, 08:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

No minimum percentage is required in Diploma course to get lateral entry admission to B.Tech course in most of the colleges. But, some colleges asks for minimum aggregate of 40% or 45% marks in three Diploma course from a recognised board. And to get admission in B.Tech course through Lateral Entry process, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
27th April 2015, 01:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

After the completion of diploma, to get admission in B.Tech course, you have to appear for Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. The percentage requirement to apply for Lateral entry exam varies from one state to another state. So, we can tell you the exact percentage requirement, only if we know your state name. But, I can tell you that, as per eligibility criteria of most of the Lateral entry exams, candidates who secured 45% of marks(40% for SC/ST) in their Diploma course are eligible for Lateral entry exam.
28th April 2015, 12:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering? Can you please give me the correct information on this? Is the percentage different for different colleges are it's the same throughout?
Lateral entry admission doesn't require any percentage criteria in diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course from a recognized institute are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?