28th June 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths after scoring 66.4% marks in PSEB?

i got 66.4 % marks from pseb can i get addimition in bsc (hons) maths

3rd September 2014, 01:00 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths after scoring 66.4% marks in PSEB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 66.4 % marks from pseb can i get addimition in bsc (hons) maths
If you have completed 12th standard in science stream with mathematics as a main subject, then you are definitely eligible for B. Sc Hons course. Otherwise, you are not eligible for B. Sc Hons course. Only science stream candidates are eligible for B. Sc Hons in Mathematics course.

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Mathematics is a Bachelor degree course.

► In order to pursue any of the course, a candidate should have passed 12th standard in science stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from recognized university.

► It is mandatory the candidate must studied Mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard.

► The applicant might be required to appear for an entrance test based on the college. Most of the college select the candidate based on the 12th board exam score.

► The important details regarding the course and the application process will be updated on the official website of the respective institution. The candidate can collect the application form through online or offline mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?