5th May 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DU for physics honors with an aggregate of 80% in CBSE board?

Can i get admission in d.u. for physics honours with an aggregate of 80% in cbse board

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  2. Am I eligible for IIT JAM exam after scoring 53% aggregate with 64% in Physics Honors? What can I do for masters degree in Physics?
  3. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  4. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  5. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?
  7. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  8. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  9. What should I study after 12th Non Medical?
  10. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  11. GSEB, CBSE or ICSE which board is better for 2 years old kid?
  12. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  13. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  14. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  15. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  16. Last 5 year question paper of CBSE 12th Board Physics
  17. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
26th April 2015, 07:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU for physics honors with an aggregate of 80% in CBSE board?

Admission in the Delhi University in almost all the courses are taken on the basis of cut off list generated by the colleges of university for the different courses .

There are about 10 cut off list released by the colleges in which seat remains vacant . But for the some courses like in Physics, Commerce, English and Mathematics are in more demand . So there are not more then two cut off list released for this courses .

So I cannot really say you about definitely getting the admission in all the DU if you belong to general category . But there is change of getting admission if you are a SC/ST candidates or PWD .

To get admission in the Physics the cut off released cut off on the basis of best three subjects . So of you have better marks in any three you will bee eligible to get admission .

Some of the best colleges in Delhi University are :-

Hindu College.
Ramjas College.
Venketeshwar College .
Shivaji College .
P.G.D.A.V .

There are 77 colleges under the Delhi University . Admission on each cut off list are taken for three days after that next cut off list is declared . So be ready with all your document if you're willing to take admission in the DU .
26th February 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU for physics honors with an aggregate of 80% in CBSE board?

Can I can get admission in DU after getting 80%from CBSE board for physics honour. Please tell me in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?