13th July 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IHRD college for second year studies after completion of 1st year in government aided college?

I am studying government aided college. I completed my first year did I get a chance to join IHRD college for second year. Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me in the right direction soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get admission in government college after completion of 1st year of Automobile Engineering from a private college?
  2. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  3. What is the procedure followed to change college after completion of 1st year diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to get internship after completion of 1st year studies?
  5. Want to change my College After completion of 1st yera Btech -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  7. Is it possible to change my course in college after completion of 1st year?
  8. Can I change college after completion of 1st year BE? Will I have to pay penalty fee is change my college?
  9. Can I change my college in B.Sc 4th Semester?
  10. Can I change my government college to different one after completing 1st year?
  11. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to change college in second year after completion of 1st year B.Tech?
  13. Will I get a seat in IHRD or Cooperative engineering college after scoring 27666 rank?
  14. Procedure to change college after completion of B.Sc 1st year?
  15. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  16. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  17. ?
  18. Can I apply for EAMCET exam to change the college after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
15th July 2017, 08:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IHRD college for second year studies after completion of 1st year in government aided college?

No, you can't join IHRD College for pursuing your second year after completion of your first year from government aided college. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to pursue complete course from the same college/ university. In case, if you are not interested to continue your studies from your present college then, you can discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in first year of the course in the IHRD College where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?