13th February 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my university from IGNOU to Pune University after completion of 1st year B.A from IGNOU to 2nd year Pune University?

can i change my university from ignou to pune university after completion of 1st year BA from ignou to 2nd year pune university........and if yes then how can i do the procedure...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  2. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  3. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Pune University for English postgraduate with 55% of IGNOU? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  7. Colleges having LLB distance courses? Procedure for registration in those colleges?
  8. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  9. Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?
  10. Procedure to change from Nagpur to Pune University for 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  12. Can I complete graduation from IGNOU if I have backlogs in TY.B.Com course?
  13. Can I get admission for distance B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Pune University after distance mechanical diploma in IGNOU university?
  14. Valuable distance master degree that can be done after graduation?
  15. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  16. Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation without 10+2 from IGNOU?
  18. How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university
29th May 2012, 08:30 AM
shehzaad

Default Re: Can I change my university from IGNOU to Pune University after completion of 1st year B.A from IGNOU to 2nd year Pune University?

Can I change my university from IGNOU to Pune University after completion of 1st year B.A from IGNOU to 2nd year Pune University?
22nd June 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my university from IGNOU to Pune University after completion of 1st year B.A from IGNOU to 2nd year Pune University?

i completed my post graduation from nagpur university.now i want to take addmission for B.Ed through ignou.so i have to change my university or what?with same university can i take addmission for B.Ed
30th November 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

can i change my university after first year in engineering
22nd December 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to reregister for bba in retail final year exam from ignou.now i am not allowed to complete my degree until 2014 june.that means a waste of a whole year.is there any solution fo my problem.is there any way by which i can save my year and complete my finals by 2013.please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?