20th December 2012, 02:01 PM
akshata.mane

How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University

How do i get admission for 2nd year aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune university? What are the marks required for 1st year???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after doing 1st year from Pune University
  2. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  3. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  4. Can I get admission for 2nd year in HAL? I am studying in 1st year B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  5. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  6. Is there any college in Pune which admits students in 2nd year with 50%?
  7. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  8. How can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering trade in 2nd year
  9. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering in IIST in 2nd year?
  10. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  11. 2nd year B.Com in Pune after 1st year in Aurangabad?
  12. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in 2nd year in any state university like IP? I am a 1st year B.Tech UPTU student
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com(H)? -- [New]
  15. How to take admission in Delhi University Bsc 2nd year
  16. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  17. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
  18. Can I change my university from IGNOU to Pune University after completion of 1st year B.A from IGNOU to 2nd year Pune University?
30th November 2017, 04:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University

If you dropped out the college after completion of first year from Pune University and now planning to get admission in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering, then you can do it through Lateral Entry admission scheme.
You are required following documents to get direct admission in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering:
Mark sheet of 12th standard.
Score card of LEET exam.
Identity proof with passport size photographs.
You simply have to appear in LEET exam and participate in online counseling process. After getting the counseling result, you have to visit the campus and complete the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?