13th July 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in JSS, Galgotia, AK Garg in 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Sir,i get 341(gn) and 52(sc).i am doing diploma in mech engg .can i get admission in jss,galgotia,a.k.garg in 2nd year b.tech by mech engg.please tell me my email id is ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  2. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  3. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  4. Can I get in B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  6. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
  9. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  11. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  12. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology? -- [New]
  14. Can I take admission in 2nd year in mechanical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical from Bihar Polytechnic?
  15. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 3 years Electronics Engineering Diploma?
  17. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?
15th July 2012, 06:18 PM
phdmgt1202

Default Re: Can I get admission in JSS, Galgotia, AK Garg in 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Dear, definitely you can approach to galgotia and akg institute, as both are having exalted position among business and technology institutes all over U.P.T.U affiliated institutes.

as you people did not clarify about what % of marks you got in yours 1 yr. diploma course. moreover i would like to inform you that there is the provision to be transfer in i 2 nd yr. in any trade of B.Tech if you had secured min.60% or more than it.
and you also must belong to a recognized institute as well university from where you are doing your diploma.
i would like to suggest you once visit to both of institutes it self and make clarification about all the doubts, and you will come to know that you come under eligibility criterian to be transfer in M.E. trade.
all the best. hope for your bright future.

Thank you
With regards:
SEEMA VERMA.
(JRF- NET, M.B.A, M.COM, B.B.A, B.A, PH.D Pursuing)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?