21st February 2012, 01:19 PM
lokeshs97

Can I get admission for M.Tech course having scored 378 in GATE Exam with EC stream?

my gate-2011 score is 378 in ec branch, can i get admission in mtech?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  2. In which M.Tech college will I get after scoring 27 marks, 378 GATE score in instrumentation stream?
  3. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  4. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  5. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  6. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.33 marks in GATE?
  8. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  9. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  10. How to take admission in M.Tech in CS stream? I have scored 30.67 marks and 440 GATE score
  11. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  12. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  13. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  14. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  15. Can I get admission in Kerala in M.Tech course with ECE stream through GATE? I have scored 120 marks in GATE
  16. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  17. How to get admission in M.Tech? I have scored 18000 in PGCET
  18. MBA or M.Tech, which is better to study for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
15th February 2013, 11:54 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech course having scored 378 in GATE Exam with EC stream?

GATE EXAM is conducted mainly for the admission to PG programmes particularly MTECH and ME courses, IT is conducted all over India where around 13 lakhs students are writing every year for this exam.

>> For this exam,if you want to go into IITs, you have to get a GATE score around 600-700 marks.
Even IITs they take students with minimum 99 percentile for GATE.

However there are also many good institutions where they take gate score for their admission and they give stipend also. You have to apply to them and if you are qualified for GATE,you have good opportunity to study Mtech otherwise you can also try one more time also.

You can apply to some institutions like:

SRM University

BITS pilani

BITS ranchi

ICFAI University

PSG college

VIT university

Regards

yash
15th March 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech course having scored 378 in GATE Exam with EC stream?

Are you sure VIT accepts GATE scores??
28th April 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i got 31.5 marks,and 340 score,and 18111 rank in gate 2013.iam from ECE and OBC category.
can you please inform me the best colleges in which i can apply,in all states.
9th May 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir my gate marks is 29 and my branch is EC
pls sir give me college list in which in can apply for mtech .my email id
[email protected]
19th March 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir my gate score is 27.33 and gate score is 378 and my branch is computer science and my rank is 10880 and i m OBC category. will u plz suggest best colleges i can apply on my email id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?