1st April 2011, 08:14 PM

How to join Aeronautical Engineering in Pune/Mumbai after passing 12th? Can I pursue higher studies in Astrophysics

hello there.I'm 12th passed n want 2 join aeronatical engg in pune/mumbai;so I can pursive higher studies in astrophysics.'m I going in right path.plz suggest more on same :-)

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to pursue higher studies in Astrophysics after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is better among B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and B.sc Astrophysics?
  4. How to do higher studies after completing B.E Aeronautical Engineering
  5. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  7. Can I just attend for Campus Placements for experience in my 7th semester of Engineering having interest to pursue higher studies? What will happen if I get selected will not join?
  8. What should I prefer among ICSE, CBSE and PSEB after completing 10th ICSE to become a Software Engineer?
  9. How to pursue higher studies in overseas after doing B.E Industrial Engineering
  10. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  11. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  13. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  14. Which stream should i take in class 11th for making career in USA?
  15. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  16. How to go for higher studies in ceremic engineering?
  17. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What should I do after passing 12th to join any good institution with astrophysics?
5th April 2015, 05:54 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering in Pune/Mumbai after passing 12th? Can I pursue higher studies in Astrophysics

I would like to told you that if this is your interested field then you are on the wright way but if you have choose such a tough stream only for money and fame then you are on wrong way because the natural success is on the way where you are most interested, If you are better in this field then it is best to you and and you will touch a new height in this field because a new thing can be developed by a person only in interested field work elsewhere he can do only simply work can not achieve the new heights because he works there only for money not for interest.

To get admission in this course you have to qualify the - I.I.T. or A.I.E.E.E. exam after it you have to apply for online counselling and based on your rank you will get the seat in any collage where you can apply for the admission after fulfilling the necessary conditions of admission.

Collages offers this course in Maharashtra are-

** Maharashtra collage of aeronautical engineering

** Indian institute of aeronautical engineering

** Hindustan collage of aeronautical engineering

** National institute of aeronautical engineering

** academy of aeronautical and information technology

** Priyadarshani collage of aeronautical engineering

** MIT collage of engineering

** Umrer collage of engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?