13th February 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in GATE? I have scored 33 marks in GATE in ECE

sir, i am expecting 31 to 33 marks in gate2013 in ECE. I m general. And i have 59% in BE. What are my chances. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in GATE? I have scored 33 marks in GATE in ECE
  2. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  3. Can I get admission in Osmania University if scored 27 marks in GATE-ECE being a ST student? Should I have to appear in PGECET? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in Kerala in M.Tech course with ECE stream through GATE? I have scored 120 marks in GATE
  5. Colleges after 19 marks in GATE ECE branch?
  6. How much marks are required to get admission in NIT in any course of ECE
  7. How to get admission in M.Tech? I have scored 30 marks out of 100 in GATE
  8. How should I prepare for GATE? I have scored 55 marks in GATE
  9. Will I be able to qualify in GATE if scored 38 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the cutoff required for GATE? I have scored 27 marks in GATE
  13. Which college will I get after scoring 24 marks in GATE in ECE
  14. Can I get admission for M.Tech in Pune? I have scored 287 in GATE
  15. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  16. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  17. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.33 marks in GATE?
  18. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 20-22 marks in GATE
18th September 2013, 11:29 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to get admission in GATE? I have scored 33 marks in GATE in ECE

Getting a score of 31 or 33 may not help you to get admission into Indian Institutes of Technology. But you still may stand a chance to get admission into some of the National Institutes of Technology. There are some private colleges also which offer post graduate courses without a GATE score. But then you might have to be prepared to loose your pocket. One of the possible options is that you can postpone the idea of doing M.E. in case you don't get admission into a good college rather than choosing not an appropriate college for PG and prepare for the next time in a better way so that you can get a competing score that will stand your chances of getting into IIT's. You can join some coaching instituition meanwhile for the preparation of GATE exam.
18th September 2013, 07:40 PM
jeevan maroju
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in GATE? I have scored 33 marks in GATE in ECE

Hi friend...
You have not given the details like your academic year in which you are now in. Here I am giving the eligibility criteria for gate exam :
1.The candidate should complete graduation in any government recognised university
2.The students who are in final year are alos eligible
3.The gate score is valid only for 2 years after the results are commenced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?