7th September 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Admission in NIFT 2017 is possible without entrance exam? When will classes start for 2017 session?

Can i get admission in Nift 2017 without entrance exam? Can i join in fashion designing at Nift? When will classes start for 2017 session?

7th September 2016, 12:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in NIFT 2017 is possible without entrance exam? When will classes start for 2017 session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission in Nift 2017 without entrance exam? Can i join in fashion designing at Nift? When will classes start for 2017 session?
Every candidate has to sit for entrance examination which is conducted by NIFT institute every year. Entrance examination is conducted just to check out the knowledge, aptitude and skill of candidates towards the programme opted by them. Admission is done purely on the basis of entrance written examination, Group Discussion round followed by Personal Interview round.

Test will comprise of following sections:

1. Quantitative Ability
2. Communication Ability
3. English Comprehension
4. Analytical Ability
5. General Knowledge and Current Affairs.

Tentative Dates 2016

Online Registration Begins: 3rd week of October, 2016.

Online Registration last date to apply : 2nd week of January, 2017.

Last to submit the application form with late fee : 3rd week of January, 2017.

Admit card released : 4th week of January, 2017.

Exam Date : 2nd week of February, 2017.

Group Discussion/ Personal Interview Test : April-May, 2017.

Result Declaration : May- June, 2017.

NIFT Counselling: June, 2017.

NIFT Application Form Details: candidates will get the NIFT 2017, application form via online process through the official page of NIFT : http://www.nift.ac.in/

The application fee will be Rs 1500/- for General category (OBC) Non- Creamy layer. and Rs 750/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. The fee payment will be done through online payment gateway or by Demand Draft favor of NIFT.

Official website: http://www.nift.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?