2nd February 2013, 09:34 PM
Pradip1111

Can I get admission for MBA in MIT with MAT score? What is the cutoff?

Can i get admission for MBA in MIT with MAT score?
What is the cutoff?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBA? Where can I get my MAT score card
  2. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  3. What is the MAT exam cutoff score? List of colleges in Chennai for MBA? I have obtained 646.50 marks in MAT
  4. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  5. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  6. List of good B-Schools in which I can get admission for MBA with a MAT score of 580.5?
  7. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  8. Career in army as a doctor after completing mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I take admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore with 608.5 score MAT? -- [New]
  10. Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?
  11. How should I take admission in MIT COE Pune?
  12. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission into MBA course having secured 49.5% in Graduation and 620 marks in MAT Exam?
  14. Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?
  15. Cutoff to join Aeronautical engineering in MIT Madras and MIT Manipal
  16. List of good colleges that I can get admission with a score of 92.95 in MAT Exam?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in DU? I want to do MBA HR
  18. Top B-Schools in Tamilnadu and Karnataka which consider MAT score? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
2nd March 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for MBA in MIT with MAT score? What is the cutoff?

my score in MAT is 720 .can i get admission in MIT pune
5th June 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for MBA in MIT with MAT score? What is the cutoff?

what is the cutoff of mat in mit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?