5th December 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBA without passing any entrance test? List of reputed institutes along with their fee structure?

Can I get Admission in M.B.A without any entrance test or Donation in a reputed instititute with a lower package.Plz help me ................Plz provide me the list of Reputed Institute with fee/ package and other related information related to the course in detail...........my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  2. What could be the basic difference between CAT and MAT?
  3. What is the course and fee structure after passing AIMPT entrance test? -- [New]
  4. Fee structure for MBA course in IIM's and other reputed colleges?
  5. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
  6. How to pursue MBA from reputed institutes?
  7. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  8. List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  10. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. Best way to prepare for CAT entrance test? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  14. Which university should I select for B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  15. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for Group-1 coaching at reputed institutes?
  17. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of good management institutes in delhi? What is the entrance exam date and the fee structure?
5th June 2012, 03:39 PM
mukeshkrr

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA without passing any entrance test? List of reputed institutes along with their fee structure?

No Donation Only Admission

Join Top Rank Institution For B.Tech,MBA,M.Tech Admission 2012!

Book your seat India's Top Colleges.Minimum Fees-No Donation

As a result, large numbers of students from all over the country aspire to take admission in Diploma in Engineering, B.Tech in various branches.
IF Your AIEEE rank is not too enough to get admission in reputed colleges in India. Don't worry about Donation.We are here to help those kind of students.If you want to get admission in Haryana and UP colleges. This is right place for you.

For More Details: http://www.linktohow.com/2012/05/no-donation-only-admission-in-btech-bba.html

With Regards,

Contact Person:
Mr. P. K. Singh
Mob. 09891538913

Mr. M. K. Das
Mob: 09990045399
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?