31st March 2012, 06:49 PM
harinisree

Can I get admission in MCA after taking non maths in 12th? List of the colleges?

i took non maths in 12.i completed my bca degree.can i take mca.if any possibility list out the colleges

31st March 2012, 10:17 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Can I get admission in MCA after taking non maths in 12th? List of the colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harinisree View Post
i took non maths in 12.i completed my bca degree.can i take mca.if any possibility list out the colleges
Hey friend,

MCA - Master of Computer Application

This is a PG course and this course is of a duration of 3 years.

Can I get admission in MCA after taking non maths in 12th?

No,you will be not eligible to join in MCA Course,as due to that you have not studied maths in 12th.

The first condition which you need to satisfy to be eligible for the MCA Course is that you have to completed a UG course and after all the candidate need to have studied maths in your respected +2.

List of the colleges?

Top MCA Colleges in India

Pune University

Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi

Hyderabad Central University

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy

Birla Institute of Technology(BITS), Ranchi

National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Surathkal

PSG College of Technology - Coimbatore

Bharathiar University -Coimbatore

MN National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad

Vellore Institute Of Technology-Vellore (Tamilnadu)

Pondicherry Central University

Banaras Hindu University - Varnasi

National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut

ALL THE BEST
31st March 2012, 10:39 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA after taking non maths in 12th? List of the colleges?

Hi dear.......
MCA stands for Master In Computer Application ,
AS you have described with out mathematics in +2 means you can apply for MCA course it is mandatory .....

I am providing you a eligibility details from where you can get details information.......

List of MCA college are as follows.....

Good luck........
31st March 2012, 10:57 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA after taking non maths in 12th? List of the colleges?

MCA is master computer application
the list of MCA colleges
Pune University
Jawaharlal Nehru
University - New
Delhi
Hyderabad Central
University
National Institute of
Technology (NIT),
Trichy
Birla Institute of
Technology(BITS),
Ranchi
National Institute of
Technology (NIT) -
Surathkal
PSG College of
Technology -
Coimbatore
Bharathiar University
-Coimbatore
MN National Institute
of Technology (NIT)-
Allahabad
Vellore Institute Of
Technology-Vellore
(Tamilnadu)
Pondicherry Central
University
these all are the mca colleges.
All the best.
31st March 2012, 11:06 PM
Palak Chhabra

For doing courses like BCA MCA its very very significant to have maths in 11th-12th...without it...u can't think of it...
1st April 2012, 12:27 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

hai,
No,you will be not eligible to join in MCA Course ,as due to that you have not studiedmaths in 12th.
The first condition which you need to satisfy to be eligible for the MBA Course is that you have to completed a UG course and after all the candidate need to have studied maths in your respected 2.
List of the colleges?
Pune University
National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Surathkal
PSG College of Technology - Coimbatore
Bharathiar University -Coimbatore.
All the best.
1st April 2012, 12:29 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI Dear

With out Math MCA can not study.

Math is compulsory for candidates in 12th or graduation then candidate eligible for
study in MCA.

Some good university for MCA :-

Good Luck................
11th April 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me list of clgs in Mumbai n Pune which do not require MCA CET...Plz REPLY...
8th May 2012, 10:12 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you need to satisfy to be eligible for the MBA Course is that you have to completed a UG course and after all the candidate need to have studied maths in your respected 2.
List of the colleges?
Pune University
the list of MCA colleges
Pune University
Jawaharlal Nehru
University - New
Delhi
Hyderabad Central
University
National Institute of
Technology (NIT),
Trichy
Birla Institute of
Technology(BITS)
1st July 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed BscIT but I had not maths as complusary subject in10 2.Math was my additional subject and Iam passed in that too.Sir please reply can I get admission in mca at good colleges. If not what are the reliable suggestion by you.
6th September 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

you can definately do mca without hvng maths in 2...i m myself preparing for mca entrance i m currently a bca-3rd yr student ...there are some universities such as NIT'S which demand for maths in 2...else u can sit for any other university to appear for the exam ..i am myself a non-maths student ...i have not done mathematics in 2 but soon i n many other friends of mine will be appearing for entrance exam of different universities...infact earlier NIT'S also allowed students to sit by just giving an additional exam for 2...but from this year they have put up a new condition that maths should be cleared in the same year the student have done 2...but all the students n teachers of our institute have dropped a message to NIT'S under RTI that kindly remove this condition and accept students if they have passed maths as an additional subject after doing 2..as they earlier did...we all are waiting for there reply..lets c what happens...but yes if they don't remove the condition ..then also u can appear for several other top universities without having maths...
good luck..!!
17th December 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

I am studying BCA under shivaji university kolhapur.I want to do MCA-SCIENCE after my graduation in any college under pune university.Bt the problem is that i did not attempt maths at 10 2.
Is it possible. . . ?
plz tel. . .
4th May 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

im arts computer science student in 12 std but i have maths in bsc computer science
17th July 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc com sci student i hv cleared my 5 sem but i have a kt in sem 6 ,soon i will b giving my papers for revaluation .Can i get admission in MCA
30th August 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of class 12.. nd i have biology ,physics,chemistry,ip nd english can i do bca nd mca aftr 12?
10th November 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

So,Sir what we have to do to be eligible to take admission in MCA without having math's in senior secondary.Is there any solution for that?
15th June 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I Am Commerce Student And I Dont Have Maths In 2 And I Am Getting Admission In BCA. After That I Want To Do MCA So I Will Get Admission In MCA Without Having Maths In 2. Which Colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?