14th June 2017, 01:13 PM
Vikas Shejwal

Procedure to get admission for LLB part time in Mumbai after retiring from Oil company?

I am retired Oil Company executive and wish to join LLB part time /Correspondence in Mumbai. Can you please guide me with the details which I need to follow to get the admission? Please provide me the complete details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure, admission time and other details of part time LLB examination?
  2. Eligibility for LLB part time in Mumbai after post graduation?
  3. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  6. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  8. How to get admission in LLB being a 57 years old man?
  9. Procedure for admission in B.E Civil Part time or Correspondence in Mumbai? I am a diploma in Civil Engineering
  10. How may I do part time degree courses for law? I've done civil engineering from Mumbai university
  11. What is the procedure I need to follow up to do Ph.D part time in Mumbai while I am working as a lecturer?
  12. How to take admission in part time or correspondence diploma course in Electrical near Navi Mumbai?
  13. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  14. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  15. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  16. Procedure to become a government lawyer? Can I further become District level Judge?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry via part time?
  18. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
15th June 2017, 01:20 PM
help100%

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for LLB part time in Mumbai after retiring from Oil company?

There may be certain open universities who are providing LLB in distance mode but such courses are not valid as per Bar Council of India, it has recently derecognises the distance mode of LLB program and withdraws recognition to programs which offers LLB evening program like in DU LLB evening program got scrapped and a court case is pending on it. So, a regular LLB course is prepared if you want to practise or work in a reputed firm or else for the sake of degree one can acquire it on distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?