31st December 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in national medical college under Sports Quots?

Can i get the admission in a national medical college under sports quota in 2013. I have achieved certificate in state hockey championship twice and i was qualified for national level. Please answer me them process and how much mark should i score to get qualified for mbbs. Please reply fast

1st January 2013, 02:31 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: Can I get admission in national medical college under Sports Quots?

Hello friends,

Domicile Requirements -

West Bengal

West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board:

Candidates shall be citizens of India and have been residing in the State of West Bengal uninterruptedly/continuously of not less than 10 years (in case of Nursing, not less than 5 years) immediately prior to the date of making application for admission.
Candidates whose parents are permanent residents of W.B., having their permanent home address in the State of W.B. are also eligible for admission.
In case of Nursing (H), candidates from any State of India may be considered of admission to non-Government Institutions.
Admission calendar

New session starts in the month of June-July. First year students are advised to visit the campus a few days before the start of the session to get accustomed to the place.

Eligibility criteria

The candidates appearing for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) should be XIIth pass and should have secured 50% in Biology , Physics & Chemistry taken together.

Here follows the list of departments, which constitute the National Medical College:

Biochemistry
Anaesthesiology
Anatomy
Cardiology
Community Medicine
ENT
Eye
Dental
Forensic & State Medicine
Gynaecology
Medicine
Micro Biology
Neurology
Orthopaedics
Physiology
Pharmachology
Pathology
Paediatrics
Surgery

Contact here for about your (HOCKEY WINNER OF STATE level)topic
Address: 24 Gorachand Road, Kolkata – 700014

Phone: 033-2284 3582 / 4834 (Col) 033-22440424 (Hospital)

E-mail ID:[email protected]

Bed Strength: 1400

Staff Doctors:

Nurse: 601

best of luck:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?