18th March 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Ph.D in Biochemistry in good Institute with Fellowship having scored 38 marks in GATE Exam in Life Sciences and a rank of 914?

my gate score is 365, rank 914 n marks 38 in lifescs,GATE-2012.
I m from general category , cn i get phd in biochemistry in gud institute with fellowship?
kindly tell me hw to calculate percentile? i'll b thnkful to u.

22nd April 2012, 01:56 AM
imran akram

Default Re: Can I get admission for Ph.D in Biochemistry in good Institute with Fellowship having scored 38 marks in GATE Exam in Life Sciences and a rank of 914?

congratulations ........you can get stiphend only if you attend the counsilling ........u hav a gud rank bro ....you'll absolutely get the fellowship in phd......just attend the councilling.....best of luck
8th May 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for Ph.D in Biochemistry in good Institute with Fellowship having scored 38 marks in GATE Exam in Life Sciences and a rank of 914?

my gate score is 365, rank 914 n marks 38 in lifescs,GATE-2012.
I m from general category , cn i get phd in biochemistry in gud institute with fellowship?
kindly tell me hw to calculate percentile? i'll b thnkful to u.
3rd April 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i have 38.67 marks in gate life science 2013, where i shall apply of m-tech or phd
15th May 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

my gate score 498 for 2013 & 722 for 2014 valid with 52 rank...can i get admission in ph.d. in barc/iisc/iits/any well known institutes????
3rd February 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared in GATE 2014 in Life Science Category. If I can qualify and get a rank in gate then what is the procedure to contact different Institutions for admission in further study?
Thank you.
Subham, Siliguri, WB.
27th October 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

how many marks recquired for gate life science for phd admission for reservation categery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?