4th June 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in standard 11th after scoring 68% in 10th standard? I want to take commerce stream

I have scored 68 perrcent in std 10.can i get admission in std 11 and take commerce stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get science stream in 11th standard after scoring 68% in 10th standard
  2. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard?
  3. What Career options do i have after completing my 10th with 68%?
  4. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard? -- [New]
  6. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  7. Percentage required in SSC to get admission in 11th standard in commerce stream? College offering any special subject like germany, French, IT in 11th standard?
  8. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  9. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering if I am in 11th and have scored 85% in 10th standard?
  10. Can I prepare for IIT-JEE? I have passed 11th standard with commerce stream
  11. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  12. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th?
  13. Is it a wise decision to opt for PCMB in 11th standard?
  14. Is it possible to join for BCA after joining Arts stream? I am still in 11th standard
  15. Can I get admission in 11th standard after studying in 10th standard?
  16. What is the scope in commerce with computers? I am in 11th standard
  17. Is there any navy career for girls after passing 10th? What is the percentage requirement in 10th standard?
  18. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer?
4th June 2013, 07:23 AM
amit8570861100
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in standard 11th after scoring 68% in 10th standard? I want to take commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 68 perrcent in std 10.can i get admission in std 11 and take commerce stream.
yes because the percentage required to take admission in commerce stream is 60% .and you have 68% marks .otherwise some school also take admission on 50% marks when you give donation to them . In commerce stream percentage is not a issue to get admission.the list is as follows:
1.medical requires % 75
2.non med requires % 70
3.commerce requires % 60
and art has no limit
4th June 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in standard 11th after scoring 68% in 10th standard? I want to take commerce stream

Yes you can get admission in the commerce stream but you have to check out for the cut-off percentages of different colleges of your choice and mostly the cut-offs for Commerce stream are less than science stream...so you need'nt worry.If Not in the 1st list,you may get admission in the 2nd list.
4th June 2013, 07:33 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Hai friend,

Yes, you are Eligible for the commerce course.

Since the minimum percentage required in 10th to join the commerce course is 60%.

But, in this competitive world 68% is not sufficient to succeed in life.

In Order to succeed in your exams, you must be very perfect in understanding your level of standard.

You must start your preparation with the difficult subject and then with the easy subjects.

Most Importantly you must be very sincere and punctual in your studies.

you prepare a good time table and prepare accordingly.

Be sincere, punctual and Work Hard.

Then, you will definitely get a percentage of above 90%.

All the best.
4th June 2013, 07:40 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Hai friend,

Yes, you are Eligible for the commerce course.

Since the minimum percentage required in 10th to join the commerce course is 60%.

But, in this competitive world 68% is not sufficient to succeed in life.

In Order to succeed in your exams, you must be very perfect in understanding your level of standard.

You must start your preparation with the difficult subject and then with the easy subjects.

Most Importantly you must be very sincere and punctual in your studies.

you prepare a good time table and prepare accordingly.

Be sincere, punctual and Work Hard.

Then, you will definitely get a percentage of above 90%.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?