9th June 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in SVNIT(Surat) with AIEEE score of 103? Can I get Computer engineering?

sir,i've got 103 in aieee(b.e).So,can i get admission in Saradar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology-surat in computer engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which Colleges I can get admission after scoring 103 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Which government college could I get in Maharashtra after scoring 145 in MHT CET and 103 in AIEEE?
  4. How can I get admission in Computer Engineering Colleges by the score of AIEEE?
  5. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  6. Eligibility of admission for B.Arch in Government college of Kolkata with NATA score of 103 and 59% in HS from WBCHSE? -- [New]
  7. To get admission in Mechanical Engineering how much should score in AIEEE?
  8. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  9. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra for B.tech course in computer engineering?
  11. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  12. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  13. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra for B.Tech course in computer engineering or electronics?
  15. Information about CS after 12th?
  16. Can I take admission in NIT Kurukshetra for B.Tech course in computer engineering or electronics and communication through my AIEEE rank?
  17. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  18. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
4th July 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in SVNIT(Surat) with AIEEE score of 103? Can I get Computer engineering?

145 mark is sufficient 2 get in EE in svnit.
HOPING 4 YR KINDLY REPLY.
my state rank is 945 and AIR is 44256.
5th July 2012, 10:02 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in SVNIT(Surat) with AIEEE score of 103? Can I get Computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
145 mark is sufficient 2 get in EE in svnit.
HOPING 4 YR KINDLY REPLY.
my state rank is 945 and AIR is 44256.

hey!!!

you have 145 marks out of 360 in AIEEE Entrance exam for the year 2012.

now,

here in the attachment below i have provided the details for year 2011 which consists of ------

---->rank wise cut offs

---->details about opening and closing ranks

---->cut offs counseling wise

SVNIT First round of counseling-------->

SVNIT second round of counseling-------->

SVNIT third round of counseling-------->

SVNIT fourth round of counseling-------->

SVNIT fifth round of counseling-------->

hope this helped..
all the best

with regards
roknits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?