1st March 2012, 11:38 AM
SANDEEP SINGH SARTHI

What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar

sir ,i am from bihar and my parents are domicile of bihar. can i apply for UPSEE
send details on my email id..
plzz send me details on my mail id

15th April 2012, 11:13 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar

You can't apply for UPSEE as you do not have the domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.

You can apply for admission in private institutes of UPTU on the basis of AIEEE score.

10% of total seats, are filled by outside students through separate counseling on the
basis of their AIEEE score.

This facility for outside students is available in the almost all those private engineering
colleges that are under State engineering entrance.

Therefore, If you have applied for AIEEE and you score fairly good All India Rank you
will surely have good chances of admission in some average college.

Kindly refer the UPSEE brochure and other state engineering entrance brochure for
details regarding counseling on the basis of AIEEE score.

UPSEE 2012 brochure is attached herewith.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSEE 2012 brochure_UG.pdf(724.3 KB, 543 views)
15th April 2012, 11:26 PM
bablucena9

Default Re: What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar

hi,
You can't apply for UPSEE as you do not have the domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
To take admission in upsee
You should apply aieee exam and get fair all india rank.
Keeping work hard
14th July 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

My birth place is noida but i am studying in Mahastra fom class v to Class 12.
AM i eligable to appear in UPTU.

What is the procedure to appear getting admission in Engineering college in UP in my case.
14th July 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

My son's birth place is noida but i am studying in Mahastra fom class v to Class 12.
AM i eligible to appear in UPTU.

What is the procedure to appear getting admission in Engineering college in UP in my case.
31st May 2018, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government college from upturned if my domicile belongs from bihar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?