22nd August 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of admission for B.Arch in Government college of Kolkata with NATA score of 103 and 59% in HS from WBCHSE?

Hi, I want to know that With NATA score 103 and 59% in HS from WBCHSE, is that possible to get an admission for B.Arch in any KOLKATA GOVT. colleges.? Please Help me out.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  2. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  3. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  4. Best graduation college for Maths in Kolkata after WBCHSE?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  6. Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  8. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Need information regarding the NATA score validity for admission?
  10. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
  11. Cutoff score required in NATA to get B.Arch admission in any Government college?
  12. What to do after 11th and 12th to do the courses which are related to Architecture?
  13. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  14. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  15. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  16. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  17. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
24th August 2016, 09:32 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility of admission for B.Arch in Government college of Kolkata with NATA score of 103 and 59% in HS from WBCHSE?

WBCHSE stands for the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education. It is the West Bengal state government administered autonomous examining authority for the Standard 12 examination. NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It is a national level Architecture Exam for admission to B.Arch courses in India.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have scored NATA score of 103 and 59% in HS from WBCHSE then, if you are open category candidate then as per your marks you are not eligible to get admission in good Government college of Kolkata. However if you are SC/ST category candidate then you can apply for admission in Govt college which accept your score.
5th June 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of admission for B.Arch in Government college of Kolkata with NATA score of 103 and 59% in HS from WBCHSE?

My nata 2018 score is 103 and is 2018 70 percentage. Can I admit any government college for B arch in this year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?