15th May 2012, 10:47 PM
SONA SHALU GUPTA

Can I get admission in Thapar university after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?

Sir i m getting 50 marks in aieee nd m in general can i get admission in thapar university

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Thapar university after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  5. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  6. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in Thapar University for Civil Engineering course after scoring 135 - 145 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Is there any chance of getting in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 4000?
  9. Least number of marks in 12th and AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University?
  10. Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Thapar University after scoring 190 marks in AIEEE and 80% in 12th class? -- [New]
  11. Is admission in Thapar University based on AIEEE score or any separate exam?
  12. Can I get admission in Thapar University for B.Tech after scoring 70% in 12th
  13. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  14. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring 83 marks in JEE mains?
  15. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring 70% in 12th?
  16. Approximate rank or marks needed in AIEEE for admission to BE(computer science) in Thapar University?
  17. Admission in Thapar University Punjab after scoring an AIEEE rank of 52000?
  18. Can I get Thapar University Patiala after scoring 128 marks in AIEEE in Gen Category?
22nd June 2012, 03:16 PM
kavi gopani

Default Re: Can I get admission in Thapar university after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?

HEY,
really sorry but the minimum score required is 150 out of 360 and all also your all india rank must be within 8000 for mechanical field and 19000 for electronics field

dear friend you should try to get admission through managment quota in thapar university by having direct talk with the director of the university

with best regards,
GUDLUCK
22nd June 2012, 04:12 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Can I get admission in Thapar university after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?

I am sorry to say mam but you can not take admission in Thapar University Patiala by getting 50 marks in AIEEE. Also you belong to the General category so there is really no chance of getting admission there with such less marks. If you've had any specific quota than it might have been possible but now without any quota and 50 marks in AIEEE Thapar Uni is not Gettable. But you can fill in the choices in AIEEE councelling and can get a college under Punjab Technical University. So, Best of Luck.
22nd June 2012, 04:56 PM
hkmatharoo

no u can't get admission in thaper university with 50 marks in AIEEE.....bcz thaper university want atleast 160 marks....
23rd June 2012, 02:01 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..
(a)I am sorry to say you that you can't take admission in thapar university,patiala.
(b)the minimum marks to take the admission in thapar university is 160.
(c)as you got only 50 marks that is totally impossible to take the admission in the thapar university.
(d)you can try in some other colleges by filling the choices in the AIEEE online counselling.

go ahead...

all the best..

with best wishes..navjot
9th May 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

is there any management quota in thapar if i got 69 mark in jee mains and 86%in cbse board and with punjab quota
9th June 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 131 marks in jee main......and i have 88% in my board xams.....i have obc categeory.....what are my chances of getting admission to thapar university??
22nd December 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

if i amget 70%in 12class thenhow i selact in thapar university
6th May 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

is it beneficial to drop a year
in case not getting good marks in AIEEE????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?