24th May 2012, 11:05 PM
stq

Can I get any government college after counselling for electrical engineering with 4368 in WBJEE?

my sc rank in wbjee is 4368 in engineering. can i get govt colleges after councelling for the trait electrical engineering

16th June 2012, 10:19 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Can I get any government college after counselling for electrical engineering with 4368 in WBJEE?

Sorry but you cannot get government college for studying electrical engineering with this rank.However you can get government college in other branch like IT.You will gwt electrical engineering in good private engineering college like Tehno India,HIT.
17th June 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get any government college after counselling for electrical engineering with 4368 in WBJEE?

Please... it is my earnest request do not opt for a grouped college like techno india,jis ...etc
this colleges only makes show of about their group.if you see 2011 list of ranks of student entered u will perhaps think it to be a very good college but in reality it is not so.once you have chosen the college then only u will find the difference between what u have urged and what u have got
17th June 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Please... it is my earnest request do not opt for a grouped college like techno india,jis ...etc
this colleges only makes show of about their group.if you see 2011 list of ranks of student entered u will perhaps think it to be a very good college but in reality it is not so.once you have chosen the college then only u will find the difference between what u have urged and what u have got
17th June 2012, 05:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Sorry but the top rung colleges demands a better rank this. Although its quite a good one but only for private institutions.

You might face some difficulty when applying for techno india salt lake and heritage.
But other colleges like netaji subhas engineering institute or meghnad saha will easily take you. They are good colleges with good faculty and their placement record is also quite good.

Most of the colleges under techno group is quite good infact.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?