17th November 2016, 03:37 PM
Sushmitharavi09

Under which category OBC or General should I apply for GATE exam? What are the benefits of OBC category?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for GATE exam, I belong to OBC category but I am confused about the category criteria. I want to know under which category OBC or General should I apply for GATE exam? What are the benefits of OBC category? Please answer as soon as possible.

21st November 2016, 05:25 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Under which category OBC or General should I apply for GATE exam? What are the benefits of OBC category?

If you are from OBC category them you should apply under OBC category. OBC candidates gets relaxation in marks and age as per government rules.

But for apply as an OBC candidate you must have a certificate of OBC.

Thanks
14th August 2018, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Under which category OBC or General should I apply for GATE exam? What are the benefits of OBC category?

I have Obc certificate from UP and dont have any creamy kayer certificate so can i apply under obc category in Gate??
6th July 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

In OBC certificate of candidate belonging to UP in the certificate there is mentioned the Annual Income so No need to NCL certificate the only OBC certificate is enough...
5th September 2019, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

I am bc candidate. So, tell me that which category i should select?
30th September 2020, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir...I am belongs to bc category.but under which category obc or general should I apply for gate exam?
30th September 2020, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

I am bc candidate.so tell me that which category I should select for gate??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?