31st August 2013, 03:40 PM
Ashwini Suni

How can I take up KAS exam? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

Want to take KAS exam please tell me the eligibility criteria & fees structure and books details

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  4. KAS coaching fee structure? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. What is the Eligibility criteria to appear for KAS Exam?
  7. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  8. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  10. Information about IAS entrance exam? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for ISI exam? Fee structure and the books to be referred?
  13. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  14. KAS exam after 12th standard?
  15. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  16. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  17. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  18. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
1st July 2014, 02:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I take up KAS exam? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

Candidates should have completed graduation from a recognized university. The age limit for the general category candidates is 35 Years while for the OBC category, it is 38 Years and for the SC/ST, it should be maximum 40 Years. The exam pattern is Preliminary,
Main and Personal Interview. As far as, fee concerned, general category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 50 for group A posts, Rs. 40 for group B post and Rs. 25 for group C posts. The candidates from the reservation category are excluded from fee payment.
List of books for the preparation of exam :
G.K. & G.S Unique Year Book
Indian politics by Lakshmikant
Philosophy of Law By Immanuel Kan
Ancient India by D.D.Kausambi’s History
English Grammar by Wren and Martin
R.P.Sharma N.C.E.R.T. Books off 11th and 12th standards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?