4th June 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for jobs in excise department after passing 12th medical with 96%?

hello sir,
I m +2 non-medical student ,i secured 96% marks i 10th board exams. I want to apply for jobs in excise department,pls send methods to apply.
My email id is:www.soniasadiora [email protected]

12th July 2012, 01:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for jobs in excise department after passing 12th medical with 96%?

With this qualification, you can apply for junior posts mainly as constables in excise department. You can apply for the same on the basis of notifications for vacant positions which get published in official site. 27 years is the higher age limit for this post. As part of selection, a written exam is conducted by SSC. On clearing this exam, a physical test and personal interview should also be attended.
19th July 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for jobs in excise department after passing 12th medical with 96%?

hello sir,
i m 12th-medical student ,i secured 47% marks. i I want to apply for jobs in excise department,pls send methods to apply.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-jobs-excise-department-after-passing-12th-medical-96-a-804033.html#ixzz212M9qZey
my email id [email protected]
2nd November 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

what posts i can get in exsise department after 2 ?
13th March 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 33 years old post graduate.I have done my masters in journalism and mass communication. Can you guide me what kind of government job I can apply?
8th July 2022, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

i clear my fsc what should i do for job in excise pakistan kpk mean what will i study for future and then i want to get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?