23rd September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to do PhD in Sociology/Anthropology in Bangalore for part time teacher of Jain University? Documents required to apply?

Hi,
I am Daryoush. I have completed M.A. in Social Sciences and Anthropology and I am a part time teacher in Jain University. So I am interested in PhD of Sociology or Anthropology. I like to continue this course in
Bangalore University. Would you please help me to know what are the documents required for getting admission in PhD program? How can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  2. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  3. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  4. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Jain Philosophy) for M.A.(Jainology) postgraduate?
  6. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  7. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  9. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  10. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  11. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  13. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  14. What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D in Hindi from Pondicherry University?
  15. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  17. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  18. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
28th September 2016, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to do PhD in Sociology/Anthropology in Bangalore for part time teacher of Jain University? Documents required to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Daryoush. I have completed M.A. in Social Sciences and Anthropology and I am a part time teacher in Jain University. So I am interested in PhD of Sociology or Anthropology. I like to continue this course in
Bangalore University. Would you please help me to know what are the documents required for getting admission in PhD program? How can I get admission?

Any candidate who has obtained a Post Graduate Degree in the relevant discipline from recognized University securing not less than 55% marks shall be eligible to apply for the PhD Degree Program in Bangalore University. The notifications shall be issued as press note in the newspapers and University website once a year preferably in the month of August/September. The eligible candidates shall submit the application in the prescribed format. All eligible candidates shall appear for the Entrance Test. The candidates who have cleared the UGC/UGC – CSIR JRF Test/NET/SLET/SET/GATE/M.Phil through regular education mode shall be eligible for exemption from the Entrance Test. The degree certificates, curriculum vitae, industrial experience, teaching experience, research publications, academic honors etc are the documents needed to apply at the time of PhD program in Bangalore University. The Bangalore University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?