25th March 2014, 08:45 AM
tinkuphukan

How to do summer training at NEPCO?What is the procedure for that?

sir, i want to do summer training at nepco .can u plz tel me the procedure for that? ? U can Mail me at [email protected]

16th June 2015, 01:33 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer training at NEPCO?What is the procedure for that?

To get the training in the company the procedure is not so critical as you have to contact only the trainee staff of the company and submit your resume to company for this-

>> First contact company representative give your resume with educational qualification and other personal project work information that you gain in academic session.

>> Then if there is any seat vacant for trainee they will allow you because every company have limited seats for the training.

>> And if you got a chance to get the training in company then learn everything carefully because this will give you the most information about the future work and a lot of things you will gain in training that enhance you in future and you could got a good job in any multi national company on this basis.
14th June 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training at NEPCO?What is the procedure for that?

From which date the summer internship will start on Nepco? Pls do inform me on [email protected]
(It's urgent sir)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?