10th January 2013, 06:46 PM
mayurijakkanwar

Any chance for placement in IT company after completing B.E in IT with 58%?

hello sir/ mam,
i have complited my BE in IT with 58%. can you giving me chance for placement in IT companies. i m ready to join in small companies also, just i have one chance for that.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good placement in a core company? Any chance to get placed with CGPA of 7.8?
  2. With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?
  3. Where can I get training and placement for the job in company after completing B.Com
  4. How to get information regarding off campus placements?
  5. Is there any chance for better placement in B.Tech course form DU?
  6. Can I get best job placement after completing degree in B.E computer science with 68%
  7. Any chance to get good placement after scoring 55.6% in matriculation
  8. Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  9. How to do LLB after completion of B.Com? Am I eligible for LLB after completing B.Com
  10. What kind of Questions will be asked when a Company comes for Placement?
  11. Will the low percentage in 12th affect placements having secured 84% in 10th, 55% in 12th and may secure 80% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th? -- [New]
  13. Virtusa Company placement papers
  14. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  15. What shall I do having not received any call from the Company after getting Placement being a candidate of BE with CSE?
  16. How may I get sample papers for placement in IT companies?
  17. Should I search for other job or should I stick with TCS with a payscale of 3.16 lakhs?
  18. Will I get placement in a core company after clearing with 3 arrears? What is the eligibility to get placed?
31st August 2015, 12:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance for placement in IT company after completing B.E in IT with 58%?

All the top Information technology companies like TCS, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Infosys have eligibility criteria that candidate must have scored 60% throughout 10th, 10+2 and in bachelor's degree. Maximum of two years gap between studies is allowed.

Instead of applying for small Information technology, I would suggest you to apply for the exams like:

1. AMCAT.

2. E-LITMUS.

After giving these exams, if you score better marks in it, you will receive call letter for recruitment from many small and big IT firms. So apply for both these exams and score well to get good job in good companies with better remuneration and facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?