31st May 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?

Hi! i m Pranali Patil. I've completed my 3rd year B.E. in computer science and i want to do training from a reputed company as i m not from a reputed college. So, can i get a chance for this & is training very necessary for computer science students also?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  2. Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do training in reputed company after doing B.Tech with 65%?
  4. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  5. How to do training in reputed company? I am a B.Tech 8th semester student
  6. Chance of doing project as project trainee in any reputed company with stipend?
  7. Is it possible to get Masters Degree in Reputed College in Expense of Company?
  8. How can I get M.Tech seat in reputed college through PGECET
  9. How to do training from a reputed company? I am pursuing B.Tech degree in ECE branch
  10. How to do summer training in a reputed company after pursuing B.Tech from RTU in ECE 6th semester
  11. How to get training in a reputed company while doing final year B.E CSE?
  12. How to get Training in any reputed Company being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech with Electrical stream?
  13. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  14. Any chance to get lateral entry in A reputed college after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering
  15. Procedure to get Summer Training in Reputed Organizations? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I get training in computer science/software in July from a reputed company? I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech of Chitakara University
  17. What to do to join as a trainee for 6 months in any reputed company? I am doing B.Tech ECE
  18. Job Opportunities in reputed Companies in India through CSE course?
8th June 2014, 11:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for a training after completion of your third year B.E in computer science thereby want to utilize your vacations. It is important to pursue training in order to have extra knowledge which is required in the industry thereby being an edge over the other competitors.

You can definitely pursue training even if you do not belong to reputed college. For training, you need to pay a certain amount of fees to the institute/organization from where you will seek training. So there is no bar as reputed college for training in any organization. Mostly it is done on first cum first serve opportunities. Training is essential not only from knowledge point of view but also from job point of view. It will take an important place in your resume as well as match you up with the industry demands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?