5th June 2012, 03:14 PM

Can I get construction management seat after scoring 111/240 in M.Tech entrance exam?

Hello, I've scored 111 out of 240 in M.tech entrance exam of Manipal institute of technology(Civil). What will be ma ranking and can i get construction mgmt seat

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get construction management seat after scoring 111/240 in M.Tech entrance exam?
  2. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  3. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there Mtech in Construction management course in IT BHU?
  5. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  6. Will I be able to get government dental college in Chennai after scoring 150 cutoff ? Which course can I join in Engineering if I am interested in Management and Construction?
  7. Which of the NITs provide construction management for M.Tech? Details about the NIT?
  8. Can I get a seat for M.Tech in EC in any self financing college in management seat?
  9. What is the management seat fees for M.Tech Industrial Management in MSRIT(Bangalore)
  10. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  11. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  12. Which is the best branch in M.Tech for Civil Engineering students?
  13. Preferred specialization for MBA course? -- [New]
  14. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  15. How much expenditure is required to get a management seat?
  16. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  17. Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
  18. Can I get admission in government or private engineering college if disqualified in JEE Advance by 73 marks being a general candidate?
26th July 2019, 11:28 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Can I get construction management seat after scoring 111/240 in M.Tech entrance exam?

Manipal University offers M.Tech (Construction Engineering and Management). Admission will be based on merit of MET. You will have very less chances of getting admission in M.Tech (Construction Engineering and Management) to Manipal Institute of Technology with score 111 out of 240 in MET.

Application Process
Steps

- Visit official website : https://apply.manipal.edu/admission/login.html
- Enter valid Email, Mobile Number and Password to register. Click on "Register and Continue" button.
- Login and Fill Personal Details, Course Details etc. in application form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- On successful transaction, your application is submitted successfully.
- Click on "Upload Documents" to upload scanned photograph and signature in specified size and format.

MET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 60
- Total Marks : 240
- Exam Duration : 90 Minutes
- +4 marks awarded for correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?