3rd April 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Which of the NITs provide construction management for M.Tech? Details about the NIT?

which are the NIT s providede construction management for mtech, can you give detailes of these nit's.. or give list of all nit's with subject they offered..

26th July 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which of the NITs provide construction management for M.Tech? Details about the NIT?

which of the iit nd nit provide ME CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
26th July 2012, 05:57 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which of the NITs provide construction management for M.Tech? Details about the NIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the NIT s providede construction management for mtech, can you give detailes of these nit's.. or give list of all nit's with subject they offered..
Hello Friend

Here are some of the NIT's that offer M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management (Specifically) with their Details:
► NIT Warangal:

♪ Course Offered: M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management
♪ Term: 2 years
♪ Official Site: NIT Warangal

► NIT Trichy

♪ Course Offered: M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management
♪ Term: 2 years
♪ Official Site: NIT Trichy
Please Note:

♫ There are Several NIT's Which Offer M.Tech in Civil Engineering. (Though not Construction Technology & Management Specifically)

♫ For a Complete List of NIT's Which Offer M.Tech in Civil Engineering , Click Here

Hope this Information Helps!!!

Regards,

Nik!

19th January 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which of the NITs provide construction management for M.Tech? Details about the NIT?

i completed my b.tech in ece branch .now i am interested to do construction management in m.tech
am i eligible to do m.tech construction management
7th July 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I passed B.Architecture in May 2014 from VNIT Nagpur..I wish to pursue further studies in construction management..can I? and which universities provide this course?
10th April 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MY M.TECH PROJECT IN BEST INSTITUTION WHICH OFFERS CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT .. CAN U SUGGEST ME SOME LIST OF INSTITUTIONS PLZ.
25th March 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Name of the colleges for m.tech in cons.management in n.i.t.s. admission through gate score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?