27th June 2013, 07:38 PM
Spankyex

Can I get direct admission in BCA college after scoring 53.5% marks

Hello......I am an odinary student, i score 53.5% marks in 10+2 exam.....can i get Direct addmission in BCA colleges in Kolkata.......somebody pls help me....

Related Questions:
  1. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  2. Can I take direct admission in government B.Tech college in HP after scoring 75% marks?
  3. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th
  4. Can I get direct admission in best private college after scoring 83% in PCM
  5. Can I take direct admission in JCRC college after scoring 82% in RBSE board in non medical?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
  7. How much marks are needed to get admission in BCA college of Pune?
  8. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  9. Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?
  10. In which college can I get admission for Vetscience course after scoring 75% in UG through Merit?
  11. Admission in government or any other good college after scoring 30.5 marks in TANCET under BCA caste?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in MIT college? I have scored 56% marks in BCA
  13. Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get direct admission for IPCC after scoring 66% of marks in B.Com course?
  16. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in CA after scoring 45% in B.Com?
  18. How to get direct admission in government engineering college after scoring 66.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
9th September 2014, 06:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in BCA college after scoring 53.5% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankyex View Post
Hello......I am an odinary student, i score 53.5% marks in 10+2 exam.....can i get Direct addmission in BCA colleges in Kolkata.......somebody pls help me....
It is based on the college which you are applying for BCA course. Because, some reputed college conducts their own entrance exam within the college. So, you have to confirm it before applying for BCA course. To get more info regarding the admission process please visit the official website of the concerned university.

Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) it is a bachelor degree course. The duration of the course is three years which is divided into six semesters.

Eligibility Criteria for BCA course:-
  • The applicants those who have completed the 12th standard are eligible to apply for the bachelor of computer application course.
  • A minimum of 50 % marks in the qualifying examination is a must to seek admission to the same.
  • Applicant must have studied mathematics subject in 12th standard.

The details on the admission will be published during the month of April/May. The applicant can collect details on the number of seats, admission procedure, etc. from the concerned university official website. The candidate can apply for the course either through online or through the postal method.

BCA colleges in Kolkata;-
  • Institute of Engineering & Management
  • Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology
  • Asansol Engineering College
  • Siliguri Institute of Technology
  • JIS College of Engineering
  • Bengal College of Engg and Technology
  • Narula Institute of Technology
12th January 2022, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in BCA college after scoring 53.5% marks

Can I get admission in BCA if i leave my IT engineering in 2 yeras
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?