10th August 2012, 09:23 PM
thukraldiksha

Can I get direct admission in PU Chd after doing PG diploma in mass communication from GGN College Ludiana

hi. i m doing pg diplom ain mass communication from ggn college ludhian full time affiliated to punjab university, chandigarh.. i wanted to know can i get direct admiisoon to pu,chd in 3rd sem after doing this diploma?? or please refer me some other reputed collegees in north where i can directly apply to 3rd sem full time course?
thanxxxx

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  2. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  3. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  4. What are the opportunities in media jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates?
  5. How is Journalism as PG course?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  7. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  8. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  9. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply? -- [New]
  10. Garware institute of mumbai a good college for mass communication or not?
  11. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  12. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  13. Detailed information and colleges which offers Diploma in Mass Communication in Maharashtra? Whether a polytechnic student is eligible to apply? Date of admission?
  14. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  17. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Admission in other colleges while doing BSc Mass Communication in 2nd semester? What is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?