20th November 2017, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct second year admission in Manipal University, Karnataka or Vel Tech University in Chennai after completion of diploma in second class?

Can I get direct second-year admission in Manipal University, Karnataka or Vel Tech University in Chennai after completion of diploma in second class? Can you please guide me with the information? When and where to apply for the course? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Can I take admission directly in 2nd year in Techno if I am 1st year student in Vel Tech university in Chennai?
  3. Eligibility to get B.Tech admission in Manipal University for a candidate after completion of 2 years Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  4. List of universities which offers Ph.D in Virology or Medical Mircrobiology
  5. How to take admission in Vel Tech University?
  6. Can I get a seat in the main campus of Manipal with 100 marks in ENAT 2016?
  7. Which are the deemed universities offering seats in MD Peadiatrics?
  8. PG in human genetics after MBBS
  9. How may i get admission directly in second year of B.Tech course in West Bengal? I am in B.Tech first year at Dr. MGR University
  10. How to do B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University after completing diploma in mechanical engineerin
  11. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  12. College wise seats available for direct admission in second year of B.Tech after Diploma in ET? In which college of Mumbai University can I get admission?
  13. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Best colleges of MPH in India? I have done BDS
  16. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  17. How to do B.Tech after completing ITI diploma?
  18. Procedure to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech in Osmania University after Diploma in Electrical stream? When university invites application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?