15th June 2017, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech after completing ITI diploma?

This is Caroline from Chennai. I want to do B.Tech, but I completed only ITI but you tell other persons some courses it's equal to diploma and B.Tech. So, how should I do that courses and what is the duration of that course. Please send me full details on my mail id its [email protected].

15th June 2017, 09:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech after completing ITI diploma?

No, ITI is not equal to Diploma course. Diploma is the next highest level of ITI course. To do B.Tech course, you need to pursue Diploma course after completion of your ITI course. Being an ITI holder, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course and after completion of your Diploma course, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
15th June 2017, 02:01 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You can't pursue B.Tech after completion of ITI. First you have to complete diploma in engineering. To get admission in this course you have to give diploma entrance exam. After qualifying in this exam you will get admission directly in the second year of diploma. After completion of diploma course you can give lateral entry entrance test to get admission in second year of engineering.

You can also pursue intermediate in PCM group. After completion of your intermediate you can give JEE exam to get admission in B.Tech or BE.

Thanks
16th June 2017, 12:06 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

In order to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech you will have to appear for LEET examination. The better you score the better college you will be getting admission in to continue with your studies further.

You should start preparing well for LEET/JELET examination to get into B.Tech course in any good college.
16th June 2017, 12:55 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed your ITI course, you cannot apply for B.Tech course based on your certificate course as you are not eligible for it. After the completion of ITI course, you can apply for Diploma course based on your qualification. So, apply for any relevant Diploma course, then after qualifying in it, you can apply for B.Tech course based on Diploma qualification.
18th August 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir please help, I am completed my iti fitter course, I want go higher studies
Please No one can help I want to join in diploma 2 year institution say there is no choice in 2 year Want I can do [email protected]
Help me
22nd August 2019, 09:26 PM
sharmasheetal

No, you cannot do BTech after completing ITI diploma.To do B.Tech ,you need do diploma course after completion of your ITI course.
when you completed diploma course you get direct admission in 2nd year of BTech.
15th November 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI . I can go btech mechanical engineering
5th December 2019, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

After completing ITI which diploma course I can join
18th January 2021, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do BCOM after completing ITI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?