29th May 2018, 02:30 AM
Riya Bahety

Can I get Economics Honours in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata with 95% in 12th CBSE?

Hello, I have got 95% marks in my CBSE 12th Board exam and 95 marks in Maths. I would like to know that can I get admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for Economics Honours? Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do B.Com Accountancy Honours in ST. Xaviers College, Ranchi without studying Maths in 12th?
  2. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  3. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  4. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not?
  6. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  8. MArks required to do Economics honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  9. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  10. Can I have Economics and Journalism as my side pass subjects with honors in English in St Xaviers College? I have obtained 88% in English and 70% in total
  11. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  12. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  13. Names of colleges providing MSc Geology Course in Delhi?
  14. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  15. Can I get Economics Honours having scored between 80-90% in Economics at High School board exams? Which are the best colleges to study Economics?
  16. List of Government affiliated colleges offering direct admission in Zoology Honours for a candidate with 55% in CBSE 12th PCB?
  17. Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?
  18. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
31st May 2018, 12:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Economics Honours in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata with 95% in 12th CBSE?

St. Xavier's College, Kolkata

=> St. Xavier's College is a private, co-educational college located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get Economics Honours in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata with 95% in 12th CBSE.

=> For more information you can visit at the official website: www.sxccal.edu/
31st May 2018, 05:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Economics Honours in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata with 95% in 12th CBSE?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in Economics Honors course at St. Xavier's college, Kolkata after scoring 95 marks in Mathematics in your 12th standard. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with an aggregate of minimum aggregate of 60% marks with Mathematics as subject with 12th standard are eligible to get admission in Economics Honors course. Admissions to Economics honors course at St. Xavier's college, Kolkata will be offered on the basis of candidates 12th standard board examination.
15th May 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Will i get eco hons with 94.75 in my best four subjects and 95 in maths in st. Xavier's kolkata?
My stream was commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?