21st May 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Which UG course should I pursue after scoring 85 to 90% in science(Maths)? Which is the best college?

I will pass my 12th in 2011 with about 85 to 90 percent marks in science (maths). I am good at english. Which undergraduate course should I persue? What are its career option. Which will be the best college for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Ph.D after completing masters in Urdu by scoring 53%?
  2. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i switch to MBBS course from B.Sc. degree?
  4. Best college to pursue B.Ed course after scoring 49% in B.Com?
  5. List of top colleges to pursue B.Com course after scoring 89% marks in commerce stream?
  6. Can I pursue B.Ed with regular or distance course after scoring 47% marks in BSc?
  7. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  8. Which UG course should I pursue after scoring 85 to 90% in science(Maths)? Which is the best college?
  9. How to join Biotech college after scoring 2573 rank in UPTU?
  10. Fee structure including hotel charges for B.Tech course? Which are the good banks to take education loan?
  11. Can I get admission in any PAT college in M.P after scoring 97 marks and 1066 rank in MP PAT?
  12. Will I get government college or Anna university after scoring 40,024 TANCET marks? Counseling procedure for M.Tech? Best government colleges in Chennai to pursue M.Tech IT?
  13. What should I study further if secured 68.6% in BSEB Intermediate Arts?
  14. How to pursue admission in north campus college of DU? I want to join politics
  15. How can i pursue Ph.D. in Marketing with 54.66% in MBA?
  16. Can I do M.Sc(Agriculture) along with job being a graduate? -- [New]
  17. Can I pursue regular MBA in HR from a good college after scoring 43% marks in graduation
  18. Should I pursue BMS or B.Com after scoring 65% in CPT?
23rd December 2011, 11:25 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Which UG course should I pursue after scoring 85 to 90% in science(Maths)? Which is the best college?

Congrats for getting 95% in maths,science.You have chance to get the good reputed college.You can choose any one below mentioned UG course
1.Electronics and communication engineering.
2.Civil engineering.
3.Electrical and electronics engineering.
4.Information technology.
5.Computer science engineering.
You can choose any one of the course as your career.
You have to write the entrance test for UG course or join in management quota.
They best UG colleges are
1.JNTU
2.SRM
3.SATYABAMA UNIVERSITY.
4.IIT COLLEGES etc.
For more colleges register in the website www.minglebox.com
3rd October 2013, 08:44 PM
seethalakshmi.R

Default Re: Which UG course should I pursue after scoring 85 to 90% in science(Maths)? Which is the best college?

U can do B.E or B.tech or even arts courses like Bsc,BCA etc.,

I can't suggest a college since u have not mentioned which is ur resident place........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?