1st August 2013, 07:04 PM
savita anand

How to do M.A in English after scoring 42% marks in graduation

I got 42%marks in graduation.I want to do MA in english.which college will be suitable.i lived in amritsar.

5th July 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A in English after scoring 42% marks in graduation

I have completed B.A with 42% marks now I want to get admission for M.A English in Pakistan?
6th July 2015, 04:15 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

In order to do Master course in English the minimum percentage that is required to be eligible to apply for M.A course is 50% for general and for SC/ST/PBC 45% is the minimum marks that is required in every colleges.

Having 42% will not help you to get admission in M.A for a regular course but yes you can join M.A course through distance mode. List of institute where you can apply for M.A course :

Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning

Sikkim Manipal University

IGNOU

Amity University

Annamalai University

MIT School of Distance Education etc.
25th March 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BA with 57% marks. Now can I m eligible to take admission in ma english or need per subject 45 % marks because in elective english subject i score only 33 marks only
24th October 2020, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

How to do ma after scoring foty eight percentagej in graduation
13th June 2021, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.A with 42% Marks. Now can i am eligible to take admission in M.A English distance?i am a general course in graduation and i had elective english.so i can M.A in English by distance for north bengal university???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?