10th October 2011, 11:11 PM
knsrikanth

Can I get a good job after passing 2nd time B.Com?

can i get a good job after b com by passing 2nd time...please tell me how to get a job

12th October 2011, 10:48 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job after passing 2nd time B.Com?

2nd time B.Com pass is not clear to me. still if you have completed graduation in Commerce then there are so many options after that. if you are looking for job then i will suggest you to join in banking sector. every year banking sector recruit so many commerce graduate candidates. so you may try there. you have to appear in bank written examination then through your score and interview you will be selected for the post.

in most of the company there are accounts department and company recruit commerce graduate in accounts department. so you may try for job in company also. beside this you may try for job in Indian defense sector, Indian railway, Indian civil services etc where only graduation degree is required irrespective of the stream of graduation. if you have interest for further study then you may go for MBA or M.Com or any other courses like chartered accountant(CA) etc courses. then job opportunity and scope will be more better.

best wishes.
12th October 2011, 03:37 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete your graduation in commerce,but you said that 2nd time means that is not clear to me
but after graduation if you do job then you go for government job like

Bank sector
postal
LIC

7th February 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I am b.com (pass) graduate 2008 with 42% marks. i want to do job but not in banks. suggest me what to do??
28th March 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the processer for applying for a journalism course ? Like from where to get form , fees, etc
16th June 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

can i make graduation 2nd time again when i have already read 3 years?
25th July 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

By pursuing b com 2nd year . i could get good job or not? which course is getting more scope now these days? for getting good job
26th March 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com graduate in march, 2013 till i not get job in finance sector or any other. so please give suggestion what i have to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?