3rd June 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in software company? I am going to join in 1st year MSc

Respected sir/madam
I am studying in pollachi.Going to join in 1st yr M.sc(s.s).Is that is an valuable course.will i get job.How much mark i want to score in each semister..i am waiting for ur reply...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  2. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  3. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  4. How to join Indian Army or Air Force after completing MSc IT with 67%
  5. How to join IT company after finishing MSc IT
  6. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  7. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  8. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  9. How can I join software companies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  10. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  11. Job in software companies for a candidate secured 75% and 81% in 1st and 2nd year respectively of Polytechnic? -- [New]
  12. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the basic technical requirements for getting a job in good software company?
  14. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  15. A Specialization course or MCA, what to prefer after BCA?
  16. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  17. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  18. How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering
9th June 2012, 01:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job in software company? I am going to join in 1st year MSc

M.Sc in Software Systems is enough to get a reputed position in IT firms. If you are interested in programming, you can work as Software Programmer/Developer. System Admin, System analyst, etc also suits with your profile. You can start searching for jobs next year onwards. Details on off campus recruitments will be issued in the official portal of the concerned organization. Listening employment news will also make you aware of the prevailing job positions.
31st December 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job in software company? I am going to join in 1st year MSc

I have completed my BE in computer science but my aggregate percentage in BE is 55% can i get a job in some IT software company????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?