9th January 2012, 06:24 PM

While pursuing MSc in Biotechnology can I apply for PGT exam?

please somebody tell me, i m doing M.Sc. in biotechnology,it final year, can i apply for pgt exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  2. How to join a reputed university while pursuing MSc Biotechnology?
  3. How can I apply for PGT after doing MSc Biotech? Syllabus of PGT KVS exam?
  4. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  5. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  6. Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology
  7. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?
  8. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  9. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  10. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  13. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  14. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  15. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  16. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  18. Am I eligible to take MSc Food Technology after pursuing Bsc Biotechnology
27th September 2012, 10:48 AM
bhaskar51

Smile Re: While pursuing MSc in Biotechnology can I apply for PGT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
please somebody tell me, i m doing M.Sc. in biotechnology,it final year, can i apply for pgt exam?
Yes, you can apply for PGT exam conducted by KVS for the post of post graduate teachers. Every year KVS issues notification announcing the number of vacancies for teachers in different subjects. For each of the subject area, PGT exam will have papers on English as it is the medium of instruction, a paper on General subjects and then a paper on your chosen stream. You could be applying for Biology/Biotechnology stream and the syllabus of the exam will cover areas like plant physiology, cell organisation, diversity of planet, sexual reproduction, genetics and so on. You can apply online or offline by downloading the application form from KVS site. Please watch out for notification issued by the KVS for getting more details on the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?